Novartis (Bangladesh) Ltd.
Ritalin is indicated for
- Hyperactivity disorders
- cerebral arteritis
- cerebral occlusion
- changes in BP
- necrotising vasculitis
- pulse changes
- tachycardia; depression
- neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS)
- Tourette's syndrome
- toxic psychosis; erythema multiforme
- exfoliative dermatitis
- hair loss
- urticaria; growth retardation; abdominal pain
- weight loss; anaemia
- thrombocytopenic purpura
- thrombocytopenia; abnormal LFTs
- hepatic coma
- increased transaminases; arthralgia
- dyskinesia; blurred vision
- visual accommodation disturbance; cough
- upper respiratory tract infection; accidental injury
- hypersensitivity. Transdermal: Insomnia
- decreased appetite; nausea; tic
- emotional instability; vomiting
- anorexia; nasal congestion
- nasopharyngitis; weight loss.
Dosage & Administration
Adult: PO Narcolepsy 20-30 mg/day in divided doses. Effective range: 10-60 mg/day.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Although animal reproduction studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women, but during pregnancy, this medicine can be used just when definitely required despite potential risks.
Mothers with a newborn baby who have used this drug during the last 3 months of pregnancy may seldom create symptoms including drowsiness, muscle stiffness or shakiness, feeding or breathing troubles, constant crying. If you notice any of these symptoms of your baby's particularly during their first month, tell the doctor immediately.
This medicine passes into breast milk. Talk to your doctor before breastfeeding.
Pack Size & Price
The information available on this medicine is only for informational purposes.
Never take Ritalin without consulting the doctor.
Even, don’t take Ritalin which has been given by the doctor for other persons
although you guys have the same disease. The above price of Ritalin may differ
from the actual price in the local market for a variety of reasons, including local taxes and other factors.
This is the only approximate indicative price of this medicine.